- Carefully read these directions and the grading rubric below.
- Download the required template below under Template.
- Rename that template as Your Last Name Professional Paper Worksheet.docx. This must be saved as a Microsoft Word document (.docx). Save it to your own computer or flash drive in a location where you will be able to retrieve it later. Type your assignment directly on the saved document. Save your work often.
- View the Week 4 Professional Paper Worksheet Tutorial [LINK] (Links to an external site.).
- In the NR351 Announcements, locate the announcement entitled IMPORTANT: Assigned Article for Weeks 4 & 6 Assignments. In this announcement you will find:
- The link to the assigned article (you must be logged into the Chamberlain Library before clicking the link). Download this article in PDF format to your own computer for use in this assignment. Read the entire article once downloaded and saved.
- The location of the required sentence for the quotation and citation.
- The location of the required sentence for paraphrasing and citation.
- This assignment must use the required article and sentences stated in the announcement described above to complete the following items:
- Reference for the assigned journal article,
- Quotation with citation,
- Paraphrased area with citation, and
- Assigned article summary.
- Each of required items above is clearly described on the Professional Paper Worksheet Template. Page numbers for resources are provided on the template for your use.
- The Assigned Article Summary that you write must be 175-200 words. The Summary must contain at least one short quotation, several paraphrased areas, and appropriately formatted citations.
- When your Professional Paper Worksheet Assignment is completed, save and close the completed template. Click the Submit button at the top of this page to upload your completed assignment.
- Cite and reference the required article in APA format
Complete each item below:
- Reference for Assigned Article:
Create a reference for the assigned article (see announcement) using correct APA format including: author(s), year, article title, journal name, volume number, issue number, page numbers, italics, parentheses, punctuation, double line spacing, and hanging indent. Include DOI if available.
[See pages 316-317 in APA 7th Edition Manual and page 6 from APA 7th Edition Chamberlain Guidelines for Writing Professional Papers]
Type the reference for the assigned article here beginning on the line below:
Nickitas, D. M. (2020). Is 2020 the Year for Increased Nurses’ Visibility in the Public Sphere through Print, Television, Radio, and Social Media? Nursing Economic$, 38(2), 57,103………Click link below to purchase full tutorial at $10