Directions for Part 2
- For this part of the direct care project, you will be creating a PowerPoint presentation based on the topic and problem identified in Part 1.
- View the Direct Care Project Part 2 Tutorial (Click to here to view) (Links to an external site.).
- Download the template below and create a PowerPoint presentation for your selected group.
- Create speaker notes for the PowerPoint presentation. These will assist you as you present and will be part of your assignment submission.
- The presentation should be no fewer than 8 and no more than 12 slides. This does not include the introduction and reference slides.
- Submit presentation in PDF for instructor approval. See Submitting PowerPoint Notes Pages in PDF format (Download here) (Links to an external site.).
- Note: You may not present until your presentation has been approved by your instructor.
- Review comments about your presentation from your instructor in Grades.
- Even if you are approved, you may have to edit your presentation.
- If your presentation is approved, it will be marked “Complete” under the Week 4: Direct Care Project Part 2: Presentation Approval under Grades.
- If your presentation is not approved, it will be marked “Incomplete” under the Week 4: Direct Care Project Part 2: Presentation Approval under Grades.
- Follow your instructor’s directions for next steps. You may be instructed to resubmit.
- After your presentation is approved, see Week 5: Direct Care Project Part 3: Implementing Your Presentation.
This function has been disabled for Chartered Tutorials.
error: Content is protected !!