Part II: Written Summary
- Create a concise, summary, no more than two pages in length, explaining the following elements. Include a minimum of two peer-reviewed scholarly sources (current within five years) to support your work. Refer to the rubric for specific requirements:
- Statement of personal leadership style
- Change advocacy statement and rationale
Preparing the Assignment
Criteria for Format and Special Instructions
- Abide by the Chamberlain College of Nursing Academic Integrity Policy.
- Part I:Create a video recording of yourself presenting the information required in the assignment.
- Follow the instructions to create and upload a video recording using Kaltura, which is located in the Canvas course.
- Please refer to the Kaltura tutorial for specific instructions; the tutorial is located in your weekly module.
- The video recording must be a minimum of one minute and no more than three minutes in length.
- Part II:Using Microsoft Word 2013, create the summary paper for the assignment. Include a title page with your name, date, and course information, as well as a reference page.
- The summary paper must be concisely written and no more than two pages in length, excluding the title and reference pages
- A minimum of two (2) peer-reviewed scholarly sources, current within five years, are required.
- Sources older than five years may not be used without the permission of the class professor.
- No direct quotes may be used in this assignment.
Leadership Style and Change Advocacy Statement
My name is Blaise Gwellem and my specialty track is nurse education. In light of this, the purpose of this presentation is to provide a summary of the statement of personal leadership style by identifying core values and beliefs. This presentation will also provide a change advocacy statement by identifying a change in my specialty track and how leadership can impact it.
Statement of Personal Leadership Style
My leadership is founded on modeling the expected behavior, inspiring as well as motivating my followers. A key leadership approach that I closely resonate with is transformational leadership……One of the key aspects of transformational leadership is inspirational motivation, which explains the leader’s extent of promoting consistent vision, mission as well as a set of value to the followers (Fischer, 2016). As a leader, I am able to guide my followers by providing a sense of meaning and motivate them to work enthusiastically to foster commitment and teamwork…..Click link below to purchase full tutorial at $10