Introduction and Pre-brief
In this graded assignment, Tina Jones had an asthmatic episode 2 days ago. At that time, she used her albuterol inhaler and her symptoms decreased although they did not completely resolve. Since that incident she notes that she has had ten episodes of wheezing and has shortness of breath approximately every four hours. Tina presents with continued shortness of breath and wheezing. Be sure to ask pertinent questions during the interview about related body systems. This case study will provide the opportunity to carefully assess lung sounds during the physical examination. Be sure to appropriately document your findings using correct medical terminology
NOTE: Before initiating any activity in Shadow Health, complete the required course weekly readings and lessons as well as review the introduction and pre-brief.
- Complete the Shadow Health Concept Lab (Weeks 2, 4, and 5) prior to beginning the graded assignment.
- Gather subjective and objective data by completing a focused, detailed health history and physical examination for each physical assessment assignment.
- Critically appraise the findings as normal or abnormal.
- Complete the post activity assessment questions for each assignment .
- Complete all reflection questions following each physical assessment assignment.
- Digital Clinical Experience (DCE) scores do not round up. For example, a DCE score of 92.99 is a 92, not a 93.
- You have a maximum of two (2) attempts per Shadow Health assignment to improve your performance. However, you may elect not to repeat any assignment. NOTE: If you repeat an attempt, ONLY the second attempt will be graded, regardless of the DCE score. Please refer to the grading rubric categories for details.
- Download the Lab Pass for the final attempt on the assignment.
This solution includes
- soap note
- empathy and education
- objective and subjective data
….Click link below to purchase full tutorial at $30