Reflect over the past seven weeks and describe how the achievement of the course outcomes in this course have prepared you to meet:
- MSN program Outcome # 5
- MSN Essential # VIII
- NONPF Nurse Practitioner Core Competency # 8
Chamberlain College of Nursing Program Outcome #5
Advocates for positive health outcomes through compassionate, evidence-based, collaborative advanced nursing practice. (Extraordinary nursing)
Masters Essential VIII: Clinical Prevention and Population Health for Improving Health
- Integrate clinical prevention and population health concepts in the development of culturally relevant and linguistically appropriate health education, communication strategies, and interventions.
- Design patient-centered and culturally responsive strategies in the delivery of clinical prevention and health promote on interventions and/or services to individuals, families, communities, and aggregates/clinical populations.
NONPF: #8 Ethics Competencies
- Integrates ethical principles in decision making.
- Evaluates the ethical consequences of decisions.
- Applies ethically sound solutions to complex issues related to individuals, populations and systems of care.
Students will reflect on each of the listed outcomes or competencies listed above individually and provide two (2) examples for each. Examples can be from course assignments or clinical experiences.
MSN program Outcome # 5
The chamberlain MSN program outcome states that healthcare providers should advocate for positive health outcomes through compassionate, evidence-based, collaborative advanced nursing practice. As this comes to an end, I feel endowed with knowledge on how to advocate for patient health outcomes. The practical experience allowed me to advocate for positive health outcomes by empowering patients. I did this through patient education that allowed the patient to engage in self-care practice. For instance, I ensured that a patient with type 2 diabetes mellitus understood the importance of monitoring blood sugar and when to contact the doctor..To access the solution click the icon below to purchase at $10