Requirements and Guidelines
1. Carefully review this Milestone 2 Guidelines document rubric and the Milestone 2 Template.
2. Review the Differences Between Closed and Open-Ended Questions (Links to an external
site.) document. Use the suggestions to formulate your initial and follow-up questions.
3. Download the required Milestone 2 Template (Links to an external site.). Save it to your computer with the
file name as Your Last Name NR393 Milestone 2.docx.
4. You are required to complete the form using the productivity tools required by Chamberlain University,
which is Microsoft Office Word 2013 (or later version), or Windows and Office 2011 (or later version) for
MAC. You must save the file in the ".docx" format. Do NOT save as Word Pad. A later version of the
productivity tool includes Office 365, which is available to Chamberlain students for FREE by downloading
from the student portal at http://my.chamberlain.edu (Links to an external site.). Click on the envelope at
the top of the page.
5. Carefully review the rubric criteria for Milestone 2 and type directly on your saved Milestone 2 Template.
Note that some of the questions have been provided for you on the template.
6. Submit your completed Milestone 2 as instructed by Sunday of Week 4.
7. After return of the graded Milestone 2, use faculty feedback to revise areas and questions for a superior
interview. Revisions do not need to be submitted to faculty for approval.
Note: The date of the interview must be after Friday of Week 5 to allow your instructor time to grade your
Milestone 2 and provide you with feedback (unless you have received prior permission from your
instructor). If the interviewee's schedule requires that you do the interview before that date, consult your
instructor regarding early submission of Milestone 2 to ensure that you receive comments in time to
incorporate revisions before the interview. Thank you.
Important: Remember that the interview must be a face-to-face or phone interview where you can ask
questions of the nurse, the nurse can respond, and you can provide your response. It is not acceptable to
use e-mail, text messages, or any other method to have the nurse write or type the answers. Contact your
instructor if you have questions. Thank you.
Note: See Milestone 2 Rubric for details required in each area.
|Scheduled Date and Location of Interview
|Date for interview (must be after Friday of Week 5): August, Saturday 10
Location: Café Vida, California
|Interview Recording Method
|Select one: Audio recording
Hardware and/or software used: Voice recorder
|Milestone 3 Submission Method
|Select one: Typed on Milestone 3 Template
|Questions to Be Asked
Remember that all questions must be open ended and clearly related to this nurse.
Follow-up questions must be clearly related to the associated primary question.
(Type Question #3 below.)
|Follow-Up Questions for Each Primary Question
(Type questions below; see guidelines and announcements for details.)
|1:What are some of your favorite memories of nursing school?||a. How can you describe the challenges you faced in the nursing school?|
|b. How did classmates or instructors impact your development as a nurse?|
…….Please click the icon below to purchase full solution at $10