Introduction and Pre-brief
In this graded assignment, you will interview Tina Jones to conduct a comprehensive health history and collect data to assess Ms. Jones’ recent right foot injury. You will have the opportunity to educate and empathize with Tina to engage in effective therapeutic communication; create a problem list using evidence from the data you collected; prioritize the identified problems to differentiate immediate from non-immediate care; and plan how to best address the most important concern with further assessment, interventions, and patient education. For this assignment, you will conduct a limited physical assessment. Your objective documentation must include a general statement and the findings for the skin (integumentary) body system
NOTE: Before initiating any activity in Shadow Health, complete the required course weekly readings and lessons as well as review the introduction and pre-brief
On the Shadow Health Platform:
- Complete the Shadow Health Conversation Concept Lab prior to beginning the graded assignment.
- Gather subjective and objective data by completing a comprehensive health history and brief physical examination for the assessment assignment.
- Critically appraise the findings as normal or abnormal.
- Based on the interview and brief physical assessment, create a problem list.
- Complete the post activity assessment questions for each assignment.
- Complete all reflection questions following each physical assessment assignment.
- Digital Clinical Experience (DCE) scores do not round up. For example, a DCE score of 92.99 is a 92, not a 93.
- You have a maximum of two (2) attempts per Shadow Health assignment to improve your performance. However, you may elect not to repeat any assignment. NOTE: If you repeat an attempt, ONLY the second attempt will be graded, regardless of the DCE score. Please refer to the grading rubric categories for details.
- Download the Lab Pass for the final attempt on the assignment (see number 8).
This solution includes
- soap note
- empathy and education
- objective and subjective data
- information processing
….Click link below to purchase full tutorial at $20