Map a particular piece of information from its collection and use throughout your organization. Identify what information you have chosen. Include verbal, written, and physical practices (e.g., how information is acquired, stored, distributed, and discarded). Map information workflow using a diagram. The diagram may be drawn using business process modeling notation figures available in Word, Visio, or other software. This assignment should be include a cover sheet, a one page explanation of the chosen workflow and rationale for its selection and a detailed map of current information workflow.
Preparing the Assignment
- Required texts may be used as additional references.
- The paper includes a coversheet, one-page description of the selected information workflow that includes the organization represented, rationale for selection and two actual or potential issues identified in the process of mapping the current information workflow, and a map of the current and proposed information workflow to improve safety/efficiency
- Workflow maps must represent original work of the submitting student.
- Grammar, spelling, punctuation, and citations are consistent with formal academic writing.
- References are not required for this assignment but appropriate credit should be given for the ideas and work of others when used.
Organ donor status – Information Workflow
Organ donation is one of the most complex procedures done in healthcare, especially with the illegal aspect of selling human organs. The procedure taken in getting a donor and making an application is vital for attaining integrity measures. It is imperative to avoid any risk that can cause any mistake within such a convoluted process. One issue that I encountered with the current workflow is that organs were neither regionally nor nationally offered. The process of organ donation is not considered a business, and fundamentally, one understands that organ donation is a willingness that one may have to help others. Henderson and Gross (2017) opine that there is no cost to a donor’s family for neither the organ nor the tissue donation. The organ procurement organization is mandated to pay for any expenses that are related to the donation.
Click link below to purchase full solution