For this assignment, select one of the following options.
- Option 1: Chronicle Adolf Hitler’s rise from failed art student to political speaker to eventually gain control over Germany.
- Option 2: Describe Benito Mussolini’s revival of European Imperialism in North Africa and how he came to be Adolf Hitler’s ally.
- Option 3: Chronicle the rise of extreme militarism in Japan and how it led them to conquer huge chunks of land in Asia and so many islands in the western Pacific basin, and how this led to their conflict with Great Britain and the United States
- Option 4: Describe Joseph Stalin’s rise to total power in the USSR and how his paranoia and desire for total control led to the terrible purges of the 1930s.
Writing Requirements (APA format)
- Length: 2-3 pages (not including title page or references page)
- 1-inch margins
- Double spaced
- 12-point Times New Roman font
- Title page
- References page
Case Study- Mobilizing the Masses
The history of the world has a special place for Adolf Hitler. Hitler was Germany’s ruler during the Nazi regime. Historically, his Fascist agenda is blamed as the force behind the outbreak of the Second World War which led to the death of millions of people. Under his leadership, the Nazis killed approximately six million Jews. Due to this, he is deemed to be an autocratic ruler that the world has ever seen. Arguably, Hitler was this ruthless due to the hardships that he had faced while growing up. While comprehending this, this paper will trace the Hitler’s journey from being a failed art student to a top leader in Nazi Germany.
Adolf Hitler was born in the year1889 of 20th April in Braunau am Inn, Austria. His father was a custom worker who was cold and strict to Hitler because he wanted him to be a legal servant. His mother, on the other hand, was gentle and caring (Duiker, 2015). His father died when he was 13 years of age. Later, Hitler moved to Vienna after taking over his father’s property with ambitions of becoming a professional artist. He was 18 years by then. However,…Please click the icon below to purchase full solution at $10