- Access the Luciana Gonzalez Case Assignment in iHuman by clicking on the “Load Assignment in a New Window” button at the bottom of this assignment page. If prompted, select to load the case in a new browser window.
- Note: It may take a few moments for iHuman cases to load in your web browser, so please be patient.
- Complete the prework questions associated with the case.
- Begin the case and complete these sections: (100 points total, immediate feedback/grade will be provided to you by iHuman when complete)
- EHR Review
- Health History
- Physical Assessment
- Type your responses to the questions in the Nurse Notes section in the box provided (50 points, graded by instructor after submission).
- Review the score and feedback provided by iHuman. You have the option to complete this case a second time before the submission deadline (total of 2 attempts) to improve your score. Your highest score will be recorded in the grade book.
- The Nurse Notes will be graded by your instructor and will be a separate grade in the grade book
Solution: Nurse Notes
1. Write an SBAR note (Situation, Background, Assessment, Recommendations) to summarize this assessment.
Ms. Gonzalez is a 32-year old Hispanic female who has recently changed jobs and is applying for life insurance through her company. She has come to the clinic for a comprehensive assessment including lab work since she does not have a regular HCP. Ms. Gonzalez reports difficulties when urinating including mild pain when urinating. She also presents with increasedurinary frequency and bacterium in her lab results.
Ms. Gonzalez is experiencing mild pain, increased difficulties….Click link below to purchase full tutorial at $10