150 Points Total
- 100 points – Case Completion
- 50 points – Nurse Notes Responses
Late Assignment Policy
If the assignment is not submitted by due date, a late deduction will be applied. See rubric below.
- Access the Michael Granger Case Assignment in iHuman by clicking on the “Load Assignment in a New Window” button at the bottom of this assignment page. If prompted, select to load the case in a new browser window.
- Note: It may take a few moments for iHuman cases to load in your web browser, so please be patient.
- Complete the prework questions associated with the case.
- Begin the case and complete these sections: (100 points total, immediate feedback/grade will be provided to you by iHuman when complete)
- EHR Review
- Health History
- Physical Assessment
- Type your responses to the questions in the Nurse Notes section in the box provided. (50 points, graded by instructor after submission)
- Review the score and feedback provided by iHuman. You have the option to complete this case a second time before the submission deadline (total of 2 attempts) to improve your score. Your highest score will be recorded in the grade book.
- The Nurse Notes will be graded by your instructor and will be a separate grade in the grade book.
- Support Desk hours and a contact link are available by clicking the link below.
- Assistance with iHuman is always available to you by clicking the menu within the case and selecting “Help” from the drop down list.
Solution: Nurse Note
Write an SBAR note to summarize Mr. Granger’s current health state for the next nursing shift.
Mr. Granger is a 69-year-old African American male. Mr. Granger was admitted to the medical unit from his cardiologist’s office for heart failure exacerbation. The patient reports presents gaining (8 pounds), elevated BNP and shortness of breath. The patient is about to be discharged….Click link below to purchase full tutorial at $10