- Provide a concise introduction for your posting.
- Reflect upon a leader who impacted your practice.
- How was this person an effective leader?
- What leadership knowledge, skills, and attitudes (KSAs) did the person possess?
- How did this person impact others?
- Share a self-assessment of your leadership KSAs; explain how they reflect the constructs within the Chamberlain College of Nursing Conceptual Framework.
- Discuss the significance of leadership competencies and personal leadership acumen to your future MSN role and specialty track.
- Conclude with a succinct synopsis of key points and concise self-reflection of how this topic contributes to your growth as a future leader in the chosen specialty track.
Please note that the requirements for the Peer Engagement Forum are different from what you are accustomed to in the traditional discussion boards in your previous classes. Refer to the assignment guideline and rubric listed below for specific requirements regarding expectations for postings within the peer engagement forum.