- Provide a concise introduction for your posting.
- In what ways did the organizational mission, vision, and values reflect a culture of excellence?
- How were the mission, vision, and values similar to and different from your personal philosophy of nursing and core values?
- How were the mission and values reflected in the organizational culture and leadership?
- Identify one recommendation for improvement or further enhancement of congruence between organizational mission/values and the day-to-day organizational culture and leadership practices that you observed. Include your rationale. How might the LEAN Six Sigma approach be applied to address this gap?
- Recommend one leadership approach or strategy that can be applied to support a culture of excellence within your future MSN role. Include your rationale and the intended impact.
- Conclude with a succinct synopsis of key points and concise self-reflection of how this topic contributes to your growth as a future leader in the chosen specialty track.
A culture of excellence is fundamental in moving the organization from the status quo to an expectation of excellence where change can be maximized. In light of this, the organization chosen is Captain James A. Lovell Federal Health Care Center. An organization’s mission, vision, and values are the foundation of the culture of excellence. In the context of the above organization, its mission and vision reflect a culture of excellence. For instance, its mission statement is “Leading the way for federal health care by providing a quality, patient-centered experience and ensuring the highest level of operational medical readiness” (Federal Health Care Center, 2020)….Click link below to purchase full tutorial at $5