- Provide a concise introduction for your posting.
- Identify the stakeholders who are impacted by the change at the micro-, meso-, and macro-levels, and discuss how you will engage those stakeholders in the change process.
- Describe two supportive factors within the system that will facilitate your recommended change.
- Provide an example of one barrier that may occur that would impede your recommended change.
- Explain one leadership strategy to address or resolve the barrier, and include your rationale.
- Recommend one leadership strategy to sustain the change within the context of a complex system, and explain your rationale.
- Conclude with a succinct synopsis of key points and concise self-reflection of how this topic contributes to your growth as a future leader in the chosen specialty track.
The case scenario presented in week 6 is the introduction of simulation in nursing education in a given college. At the micro-level, stakeholders affected include individual educators in the nursing school given that they will have to change the pedagogy to include simulation. At the macro level, the whole institution or the college will be impacted by the change. At the macro level, the society at large will be impacted by the change of pedagogy that they are used, to simulation, which means they will adjust to the new technology…..Click link below to purchase full tutorial at $5