- Provide the following information (if more than one list them each separately):
- Name of site
- Location (city, state) of the practicum location
- Type of practice (i.e., IM, Peds, FP)
- Are there any age restrictions for patients at this office? (i.e., this office does not see children under the age of 12, etc.)
- What is your tentative clinical schedule at the practicum?
- Does your preceptor(s) have any other students at the same time?
- Discuss your feelings about starting your first practicum rotation (good or bad) and identify at least 3 possible factors which might be barriers to your success in completion of the clinical requirements.
I am currently working as Dr xxx. The type of practice is Family practice. The office does not see children age below 12 years old. My clinical schedule will be on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 10 am to 5 pm. My preceptor has one other nursing student beside me.
In regards to my personal feelings in starting my first clinical rotation, I must admit that I feel nervous and overwhelmed. Being my first time, I am not sure what is expected of me neither do I have the experience. However, I believe that I have sufficient knowledge and skills in nursing practice and I will be able to apply them in my practice. Therefore, while I may some feelimgs of anxiety, am confident that I have all I required in order to ensure that my clinical rotation is successful…Please click the icon below to purchase the full solution at $5