Total Points Possible: 75 points
- In Week 5, you will create a PowerPoint presentation on a primary care problem that is assigned to you by your professor.
- The PowerPoint presentation should be narrated using the Kaltura media application.
- Please refer to the “How to use Kaltura” recording below. If you have technical issues, please contact your faculty or Tech Support. Make sure you click on the Screen & Webcam box to record in Kaltura. For more information on Kaltura, see Resources.
- Present a fictional patient with the assigned medical condition to address all of the following:
- Describe the most commonly prescribed drugs for the assigned condition.
- Provide evidence by sharing clinical guidelines, research articles, or other scholarly materials to support your findings.
- Identify barriers to practice or issues related to the condition and the use of pharmacologic treatment, including potential issues related to cultural diversity and healthcare literacy
- Describe the expected outcomes for medication management, including expectations for follow up care.
- The overall presentation must meet the following requirements:
- Time: between 8-12 minutes total and no more than 15 slides
- Citations should be provided at the bottom of slides
- A full reference list should be included in APA format on the final slide.
- Additionally, you will create five (5) multiple choice questions derived from your presentation content. Include the questions on a slide in your presentation, but DO NOT provide the answers. Instead, you will provide the answers to these by submitting a Word Document attachment using the paperclip on the week 5 discussion board (as shown below).
- The PowerPoint presentation and questions are due by Sunday 11:59 p.m. MT at the end of Week 5.
- In Week 6, you will again post your Kaltura presentation to the weekly discussion board, without the answers to the questions. To better facilitate a robust discussion, your presentation will need to be posted by Monday 11:59 p.m. MT at the start of Week 6.
lease click the icon below to purchase full solution at $10