Preparing the Assignment
This week, you will complete six self-study modules for course credit. These modules will help prepare you to address the rising STD crisis. Complete the six self-study modules below and the CE quiz for each module. A certificate of completion will be generated upon completion of each CE quiz. Upload the six certificates of completion into the Week 5 Gradebook in the course.
Log in to https://www.std.uw.edu/ (Links to an external site.) using the same login information created in Week 2 for the HIV Modules. There is no group to join and no access code is needed.
Complete the following self-study modules and print/save your certificate of completion:
- Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV) – Genital
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID)
Professional Credit for CDC Modules
You can earn CNE credit for each module in this set. To apply for continuing education credit:
- Read the topic overview.
- Complete the activities.
- Correctly answer 80% of the CE questions on the quiz.
- Select either CME or CNE (depending upon your discipline and the certificate you wish to receive).
- Complete and submit the evaluation form.
- Print your certificate of completion.
- When you “print” your certificate, you can tell it to “Print to PDF” to save it to the computer for upload to the assignment dropbox.
To access the solution click the icon below to purchase at $30