Preparing the Assignment
- In a Word document, answer the following questions and submit to the assignment dropbox.
- Answer all six questions to receive full credit. No credit will be earned for answering less than six questions.
- Provide the question along with your response.
- Citations and references are not required for this assignment.
- How have your attitudes changed about selecting appropriate medications based on patient presentation and unique patient factors?
- How confident do you feel about selecting an appropriate pharmaceutical agent for a patient with a specific diagnosis in the primary care setting? What resources are needed, if any, to help you feel more confident?
- How has your understanding changed about determining the therapeutic effects, adverse responses, and side effects of drug therapy?
- Reflect on your preparedness to write appropriate prescriptions according to evidence-based practice guidelines. What resources are needed, if any, to help you feel more prepared?
- How do you feel about your ability to identify and respond to legal and ethical issues related to safe prescribing practices? What resources are needed, if any, to help you feel more prepared?
- Reflect on your preparedness to determine whether pharmacologic therapy is appropriate for an individual patient? What resources are needed, if any, to help you feel more prepared?
My attitude on medication selection based on the patient’s presentation and the unique factors has changed to a greater extent. Through this course, I have enhanced my knowledge on the importance of taking into consideration individual factors that may influence the efficacy of the medication and also unique factors such as in the case of high-risk patients where a certain drug is contraindicated. I feel confident selecting the medication for a patient with a specific condition. To access the solution click the icon below to purchase at $5