- Identify two to three scholarly resources, in addition to this Module’s readings, that evaluate the impact of leadership behaviors in creating healthy work environments.
- Reflect on the leadership behaviors presented in the three resources that you selected for review.
- Reflect on your results of the CliftonStrengths Assessment, and consider how the results relate to your leadership traits.
The Assignment (2-3 pages):
Personal Leadership Philosophies
Develop and submit a personal leadership philosophy that reflects what you think are characteristics of a good leader. Use the scholarly resources on leadership you selected to support your philosophy statement. Your personal leadership philosophy should include the following:
- A description of your core values
- A personal mission/vision statement
- An analysis of your CliftonStrengths Assessment summarizing the results of your profile
- A description of two key behaviors that you wish to strengthen
- A development plan that explains how you plan to improve upon the two key behaviors you selected and an explanation of how you plan to achieve your personal vision. Be specific and provide examples.
- Be sure to incorporate your colleagues’ feedback on your CliftonStrengths Assessment from this Module’s Discussion 2.
Personal Leadership Philosophy
Developing a personal leadership philosophy is of paramount importance as it acts as a roadmap that translates one’s beliefs, values as well as principles. Similarly, it acts as a foundation for ethical decision-making. This is consistent with Speranza and Pierce (2019) that a leadership philosophy influences how an individual interprets reality as well as guides his or her understanding of influencing humans. In light of this, this paper provides a discussion of my personal leadership philosophy.
A Description of Core Values
My core values as they relate to leadership are integrity and confidence. First, integrity is one of the non-negotiable values that every leader should poses. Integrity connotes the desire to be honest, selfless and to do what is right even it is at personal cost. Simply put, a leader should have sound and ethical principles given that integrity serves as a foundation on which the followers build trust in their leaders (Moorman, Blakely & Darnold, 2018). Additionally, possessing integrity make it possible for the followers to be more satisfied with and committed to these leaders. Therefore, to be a great leader with integrity, I believe that I need to keeping my word, making a fair decision, being non-judgmental, communicating honestly as well as giving credit where it is due…..Click link below to purchase full tutorial at $10