Requirements and Guidelines
If submission method is written (typed on the template), do the following.
1. Carefully review these Milestone 3 Guidelines.
2. The interview must take place in a face-to-face or phone conversation only. An e-mail interview or asking the
nurse to complete a written or typed interview is not permitted.
3. Download the required Milestone 3 Template (Links to an external site.) and save it to your computer with the
file name: Your Last Name NR393 Milestone 3.docx.
4. You are required to complete the form using the productivity tools required by Chamberlain University, which
is Microsoft Office Word 2013 (or later version), or Windows and Office 2011 (or later version) for MAC. You
must save the file in the ".docx" format. Do NOT save as Word Pad. A later version of the productivity tool
includes Office 365, which is available to Chamberlain students for FREE by downloading from the student
portal at http://my.chamberlain.edu (Links to an external site.). Click on the envelope at the top of the page.
5. Carefully review the assigned areas for Milestone 3, and type directly on your saved Milestone 3 Template.
6. Use your instructor's feedback from Milestone 2 to revise your questions prior to the interview.
7. Submit your completed Milestone 3 Template by Sunday at the end of Week 6.
|Assignment Criteria||Type the statements into the boxes below. Use exact words spoken by each person.
Note: See Milestone 3Rubric for details required in each area.
|Student Introduction and Statement of Purpose
|Pringles: Good morning Michelle? How have you been? My name is Pringles and I feel honored to have a chance of meeting you again. I am grateful for your time, and am really eager to learn from you.|
…..Please click the icon below to purchase full solution at $10