Total Points Possible: 125
Develop a plan to validate (test) the proposed information workflow change from the workflow diagram and analysis assignment week 1 that demonstrates all the resources and processes required to ensure that your proposed change(s) work as designed without unintended consequences. Develop a plan that considers scope, schedule, acceptable deliverables (desired end products), resources (human, hardware, software, network and/or other equipment, space, budget), risks, and contingencies to validate changes and deliverables BEFORE change would be introduced into a live system. While you may not know exactly how long this would take or all of the resources required put on your thinking cap to propose a timeframe, budget, etc. Make this plan specific to your proposed change(s).
Preparing the Paper
- An introduction that presents the topic and describes how the paper is organized.
- Paper is comprehensive to include scope, schedule, acceptable deliverables, resources (human, hardware, software, network and/or other equipment, space, budget, need for replacement staff), risks, and contingencies.
- A conclusion that presents insights gained from working on the assignment.
- A minimum of three scholarly references, excluding course textbooks, is required. Course texts may be used as additional references.
- Use APA 6th edition for title page, format of the paper, tables, citations, references, and appendix.
- Ideas and information from professional sources must be cited correctly.
- Grammar, spelling, punctuation, and citations are consistent with formal academic writing.
- The length of the paper is to be a maximum of 8 pages excluding the title page and reference pages.
|Introduction: Presents the topic and describes how the paper is organized
|Develops a plan for testing the proposed (change) that is comprehensive in scope, schedule, acceptable deliverables, resources required (human, hardware, software, network and/or other equipment, space, budget), risks, and contingencies should the test process not go well or require more time.
|Discusses the method used to develop test plan or the chosen method of testing. Note the advantages and disadvantages to this method as well as other methods that might be used to develop an effective test plan or to test changes
|Evidence-based test plan development/test method
|Incorporates evidence-based recommendations into development of test plan or methods of testing
|A conclusion that presents insights gained from working on the assignment
|Text, title page, and reference page(s) are consistent with APA format
According to Evans (2019), the end goal for software development is to achieve all set deliverables and deliver a quality product. To do this, adequate testing of the software and the system is needed to avoid major defects or errors after the system is installed, which can be significantly costly. One systematic way used to test software is the test plan. This demands a comprehensive understanding of the final workflow. It identifies the scope and schedule of testing, deliverables, acceptable outcomes, risks, and potential events (Evans, 2019). Developed in this paper is a test plan for the proposed information workflow for organ donor status. It also discusses the methodology used for testing and its advantages and disadvantages.
Test Plan for the Organ Donor Status Workflow
The scope of the test is will include the areas and functionalities to be tested (Jamil et al., 2016). The workflow will be tested for all functionalities and proces…..Click the link below to purchase the full solution